Saturday, July 16, 2011

What is wrong with me?

Today, i crashed with my motorcycle, nothing serious, i just got a medium big road rash on my leg. I didn't want to tell my parents cause i know they would get upset (im 15, i live with my parents of course). When i got home, the road rash was really hurting, so i thought i should get a bandage for it. But when i got to the medicine cabinet, i saw there was only 1 bandage left. Then i thought, "what if someone else needs a bandage in the future, what if they cant handle the pain as well as i can?" So i didn't take it, cause i didn't want anyone else to have the pain i was having. The feel of empathy for this fictitious person was enormous, even though no one was hurt. It was just my imagination... Now my "rash" is not hurting so much anymore but the bottom line is, i didn't take a bandage cause i thought someone else will need it more than i do at some point in the future.... This doesn't seem normal/healthy. Whats wrong with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment