Sunday, July 17, 2011

I dont not know what to do with my boyfriend anymore... HELP!?

My boyfriend and I are both 16. We have been going out for 6 months. They have been really nice. No fighting or anything. Recently I have been feeling really unfulfilled in our relationship and I don't know if i should continue with it. We both care about each other a lot. The problem is he never talks to me and never puts in the effort. Whenever I have issues he lets me talks about it, but then changes the subject immediatly. We get a long very well in person and I am happy when we are together. But as soon as i am home, I feel empty, like there should be more. I feel guilty not being satisfied with him... but i cant help it. I have talked to him about putting in an effort and how he feels about me and he constantly tells me that he loves me, but nothing changes. Everytime I try to break up with him, i start to feel really guilty and hold myself back. Should I rip off the bandage or be patient and see how things go for a few more months?

No comments:

Post a Comment